If you are looking for a rewarding way to share your gifts and talents with your community, have we got a deal for you.
We are always looking for volunteers to spend time with our 60+ seniors, whether it’s talking to them or helping them with something they can’t do by themselves anymore.
- Grand Friends: Rippleside Elementary and McGregor Elementary School
- Meals on Wheels drivers in Aitkin
- Transportation for groceries, shopping, etc.
- Chore Services in the home
- Yard clean-up and raking
- Volunteer respite and friendly visiting
- Board members
- Something else? Give us a call and let us know what you’d love to do!
What are the benefits of volunteering?
It’s been said that volunteering leads to better health, strengthens social ties, prevents isolation and leads to greater self worth and trust. (That’s for the volunteer, just think of what it can do for the seniors!)
What does it take to be a volunteer? The desire to make a big difference and build a stronger community.
Please complete, and return to CARE these two forms — 1) Volunteer Application Form and 2) Background Check Form.
Please download and complete the below application, save your completed PDF, and upload once completed
Download Volunteer Application
Proceed to the background check form, please complete it. CARE will contact you if additional information is needed